Thursday, July 18, 2013

Late Into The Night


We talk late into the night as
I say the sweet things I’ve wanted to say to you for so long.

In this life
It’s easy to go against what my heart truly wants,
But finally, with you, I can float.
All day I think of the beautiful things I’ve seen:
I want to show you all of them.
I want you to be happy and full of spirit
For the rest of your life, for all of your days and nights.
I hope that you’re never lonely
I hope that you never forget that you have a true friend in me.
Some of the most beautiful moments in my life
Have been with you, because of you;
I will never forget them.
One day, if I'm very lucky,
I’ll come face-to-face with your flaws,
With your fears, and with your family,
If you want me to.
It’ll be one of the greatest pleasures in my life
To get to know you better.
I hope I get the chance to know the best,
And the worst,
Things about you.
I hope I get the chance
To love you anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment